Topics

Telescopic whip adjustmen

Guy Smiley

Please forgive me for asking such a basic question, but I want to make sure I am adjusting the whips on my buddi pole system correctly. On making the whip longer or shorter, am I correct that you make the adjustment  starting from the section  of the whip furthermost from where the coil is? Many thanks for your help on this. Guy

Richard Booth

Yes, push in from the outer sections, utilize the thickest sections as much as possible.

Rick (W6RKK)

Richard B. Booth

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email is a private communication between the sender and addressee.

This communication and any accompanying document(s) are confidential and privileged.

This communication is intended for the sole use of the addressee.

The addressee shall not forward or distribute this communication without the consent and

authorization of the sender. If you receive this transmission in error, you are advised that any

disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance upon the communication

is strictly prohibited.

Please forgive me for asking such a basic question, but I want to make sure I am adjusting the whips on my buddi pole system correctly. On making the whip longer or shorter, am I correct that you make the adjustment  starting from the section  of the whip furthermost from where the coil is? Many thanks for your help on this. Guy

Guy Smiley

Thanks Bob. I wish you and your family a very healthy and happy new year. Best regards, Guy WA1GS

Guy I. Smiley, Esq
Smiley & Smiley, LLP
122 East 42nd Street
Suite 3900
New York, NY 10168
(212) 986-2022
gsmiley@...
www.smileylaw.com

On Jan 2, 2021, at 2:47 PM, Bob Lewis via groups.io <doclewis27@...> wrote:

Agree.

From Bob Lewis N8GU

--
Jeff

Guy Smiley

Thanks Jeff, I did not realize that. Regards, Guy

Guy I. Smiley, Esq
Smiley & Smiley, LLP
122 East 42nd Street
Suite 3900
New York, NY 10168
(212) 986-2022
gsmiley@...
www.smileylaw.com

On Jan 2, 2021, at 6:58 PM, Jeff Wagner via groups.io <mail@...> wrote:

The larger diameter of the lower sections equates to a wider bandwidth.

KK6CUG, Jeff

Lewis wrote:

Agree.

From Bob Lewis N8GU

[...]

Glenn Thompson

Wish I would have asked that question a long time ago. Now I know, thanks for the information.

73, Glenn, AC0M