Topics

Operating at a castle in Japan with a Buddipole

Greg Cook

Hello all,

I operated ham radio at a castle in Japan with my Buddipole system, and wrote an article about it. The article was just published in the FB News web magazine.

The link is :http://www.fbnews.jp/202101/ww01/

It was a lot of fun, and the Buddipole worked great.

I will be publishing many more articles about portable operation at castles in the Kansai (Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe) area in the future. Please take a look if you will...

73,

Greg
JO3SLK

VA3CBN

Hi Greg,
Looking forward to reading the article later today.
I am still learning about the BuddiePole.
So far so good.

73’s
Greg VA3CBN

On Jan 6, 2021, at 8:03 AM, Greg Cook via groups.io <kgregc1@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I operated ham radio at a castle in Japan with my Buddipole system, and wrote an article about it. The article was just published in the FB News web magazine.

The link is :http://www.fbnews.jp/202101/ww01/

It was a lot of fun, and the Buddipole worked great.

I will be publishing many more articles about portable operation at castles in the Kansai (Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe) area in the future. Please take a look if you will...

73,

Greg
JO3SLK

Greg Cook

Hi Greg!

Sorry for the late reply. I hope you have had a chance to read the article. Operating portable from a castle is a lot of fun and the Buddipole antenna system really works well.

Greg
JO3SLK

John Parker

Awesome Greg!

John WH6DQU

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 3:03 AM Greg Cook via groups.io <kgregc1=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello all,

I operated ham radio at a castle in Japan with my Buddipole system, and wrote an article about it. The article was just published in the FB News web magazine.

The link is :http://www.fbnews.jp/202101/ww01/

It was a lot of fun, and the Buddipole worked great.

I will be publishing many more articles about portable operation at castles in the Kansai (Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe) area in the future. Please take a look if you will...

73,

Greg
JO3SLK

Steve Johnson

Thank you for sharing. You are a great ambassador to ham radio.

--

Greg Cook

Thanks to everyone that read the article. It was a lot of fun to operate and a lot of fun writing about it. There will be another article about operating at Fukuchiyama castle in the February issue of FB News.