Topics

LAST CALL FOR RECENT BP CHALLENGE RESULTS

VA3CBN

Hi Bob,
Can you please send me the dope on this BP Challenge Event. ?
Dates, etc.
I would like to put my name in for next year.
Or is this the end when you say 5th and Final ?
Thanks,
Greg VA3CBN

On Oct 30, 2020, at 9:34 AM, Bob Lewis <doclewis27@...> wrote:

LAST CALL for your results: The 5th and final BUDDIPOLE CHALLENGE* tagged to the CW WW DX SSB contest.
Buddipole Challenge Results Reporting: Your report will be: your callsign, your name as you want it to appear on your certificate of participation, the total amount of contacts, and your power level (QRP, Low - 6 to 15 watts, Medium - 16 to 50 watts, and High 51+ watts). Please email your report to n8gu@... by October 30th.