Topics

File /BP Super Deluxe Settings Using Mastwerks 10m.pdf uploaded #file-notice

main@Buddipole.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@Buddipole.groups.io group.

By: Bob Lewis

I am uploading my 2021 tweaks to my Buddipole "Super" Deluxe Settings Using the Mastwerks 10m Mast

Dave Bauer

link does not work..files area not showing up in group.io

On Sun, Jan 3, 2021 at 9:43 AM main@Buddipole.groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@Buddipole.groups.io group.

By: Bob Lewis

I am uploading my 2021 tweaks to my Buddipole "Super" Deluxe Settings Using the Mastwerks 10m Mast

Bob Lewis

It seems to be working for me.  Please give it another try.  It is at the top of the file list if you sort by newest date.

From Bob Lewis N8GU