Topics

ANOTHER BP CHALLENGE ENTRY FROM J69AH

Bob Lewis

I just received a late entry for the recent 5th Buddipole Challenge from Anselm J69AH Saint Lucia:

I use the Buddipole as my permanent base station antenna and during the CQ Worldwide SSB DX Contest I made 59 QSOs on 20m and 10m including several South American (Ecuador, Colombia, Aruba, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Paraguay, Chile, Uruguay and Argentina), Australian and New Zealand stations. I am now just shy of one QSL to qualify for the QRZ.com

Master of Radio Communication-South America Award (which requires 31 South American QSLs).
I just felt that I should inform you of my continued success with high power (100 W) into my Buddipole triband L-antenna configuration with the Versatee erected 1.95 m (6.4 feet) above the ground!