Topics

40m on Vertical Dipole Configuration

VA3CBN

Good Evening,
Can someone please remind me how to set-up the coil for 40m using Vertical Dipole Configuration. In other words, where should I attach the coil clips (roughly) for 40m. If I get it close or in the ballpark  I can zero in with my analyzer.
Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.
Greg  VA3CBN

Bob Lewis

List what parts you have. How many extenders and size; long or standard whips; TRSB?

The book Buddipole in the Field has the standard set ups. There are also tuning documents in the FILES section of this group page.

From Bob Lewis N8GU